Experience the thrill of well behaved kids overnight with this One-Of-A-Kind, Powerful New Parenting Tool!
Watch as the Wheel of
Better Behavior changes the atmosphere in your home overnight. It's
guaranteed! Homework gets done, clothes get
picked up, arguing stops...in short, the Wheel produces great kids and a stress
free environment! The mere presence of the Wheel will have a marked effect on
your kids. Chances are, you'll seldom even have to spin it!
Get the Wheel!
pencil (for tracing)
body material - fun foam, cardboard, construction paper
decorations - pom poms, pipe cleaners, sequins, eyes
- Choose the material for your animal. It could be fun foam,
cardboard, construction paper, or even a very stiff fabric.
- Print off the pattern.
- Cut out the pattern, and trace it onto the material.
- Cut out your animal, and any ears, eyes, teeth, tails, horns, or other
extras you've added.
- Glue on the parts.
- Put the glue on the front of one hand, and the back of the other
hand. Put the two hands together and hold until they dry. Use a paperclip if you need to hold them
in place while the glue dries.
- You may want to use felt for the ears or foot pads.
- If you have some wiggly eyes to clue on, they add a lot of character
to your animal.
- Use a pom pom for a tail.
Ideas for other animals
- Change the ears to make a bear.
- Add spikes down the back and a tail to make a dinosaur.
Find more free ideas for kids crafts and
activities or Easter Crafts.