Gifts for Children Contest
Official Rules, Terms and Conditions for the Gifts for Children contest
at Creative Kids at Home.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win, nor is there any cost to register.
Contestants must enter their story or submit their comment before December 10, 2007 to be eligible.
- Contestants enter by submitting a story (50 - 500 words) about a gift
they have received as a child, given to a child, or a gift a child can give
to someone special. Or Contestants can
post a comment on one of the stories in the Contest. Comments must be at least 10 words and relate to the story.
- By submitting the entry, the Contestant is warranting that the Contestant owns the story and that it is original, non-professional, neither previously published nor having won any other award whatsoever.
The Contestant is granting to Creative Kids at Home (including
creativekidsathome.com) the right to use the story for commercial purposes for an unlimited time.
The Contestant agrees and hereby releases Creative Kids at Home
and its parent companies, affiliates, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability or responsibility arising in connection with Contestantís participation in the contest or as to any
prize(s) which may be awarded.
- Creative Kids at Home reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject and disqualify any stories
or comments which are deemed in its sole discretion to be obscene, profane, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate or any entry.
- Creative Kids at Home assumes no responsibility for entries unable to be processed for any technical reason and further reserves the right to cancel the contest if it becomes technically corrupted or because of unauthorized human intervention.
Creative Kids at Home reserves the right in the event of such cancellation to award the prizes to an eligible, non-suspect entry received prior to cancellation.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Applicable taxes are the responsibility of the Contestant. Shipping
within North America is included in the prizes. Winners living outside
of North America must pay their own shipping costs.
- This contest is promoted by: Creative Kids at Home, 287 Ilott Place,
Victoria, BC Canada.
Winners will be posted on the Creative Kids at Home website and finalists will also be notified by email.
Contestants agree to have their names published in a list of winners.
- Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at Sponsorís sole discretion. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules.
- Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to
another entry. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession, and use of prize. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
- Any Contestant who does not agree with the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.