It's time to play! This week's ideas are all about fun and games.
- Make your own game
- Make your own treasure
map and then plan a treasure
hunt or a scavenger
- Set up your own miniature
golf indoors or out. If you want to create obstacles for your
course, use paper
mache to build whatever you want.
Look through the kids games and find some new ideas. You can find:
- cooperative games for large groups like Popcorn,
- two player games like Measuring Energy,
- car games like the Creature Guessing Game ,
- board games - our current favorite is Ticket to Ride.
Go to a sports game. It could be a little league game at your neighborhood, or an international soccer match, you decide.
- Mix up your own bubble
solution and make your own wands too.
- Build your own miniature
- Have the kids plan a games day for all the kids in the neighborhood. Each family can pick their favorite to host on their front lawn.
Make some flubber and learn all about Amazing Polymers. This project uses the laundry additive Borax. Please be sure to carefully supervise children working with Borax. Read the warning labels on the box and decide if you want the children to use it. Make sure Borax is stored out of reach of young children. Everyone should wash their hands after working with Borax.
The ultimate trivia game made just for Kids. Choose from 6 unique categories with 800+ questions about games, cartoons, science & nature, movies, music and a whole lot more!
Dr. Toy has identified this game as a 'Smart Play Smart Toy'. Check for their other games including EcoRangers (saving the planet) and Family Showdown, and Football or Baseball Trivia for adults.Order You Kids Trivia Games Here!